Friday, September 28, 2012


Unrelated to the image above of Josh chewing on a stick, here's a description from Susan of Josh's first taste of a milkshake. Turns out he really really liked it:

I had had about half of a small vanilla milkshake in the car and figured I would share some of the rest with Josh. I knelt down when we entered the house and gave him a sip from the straw, and that was it: he clutched the cup and bent his head over the straw and sucked for dear life! When I tried taking it just so we could walk to the kitchen, there was a major protest. Finally I did get us to the kitchen, and knelt there again. suck suck suck suck suck suck. He scootched around, still clutching the cup, so he was sitting on my lap, sucking away happily. At some point I realized that there would be no sharing the rest of the shake... it was his. It was the love of his life. 

No comments: