Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Skull and Crossbones Jammies

Isn't this heartwarming? Our little boy in his skull & crossbones sleeper! He's thrilled with it.

Here's a funny, recent exchange that demonstrates he's not ready to be an evangelist yet:

Susan: I wonder what you are thinking about.
Sam: I'm thinking about my neighbor classmate who doesn't know Jesus.
Susan: You mean a classmate from the other classroom?
Sam: Yes.
Susan: How do you know he or she doesn't know Jesus?
Sam: Because I asked her.
Susan (thoughtfully): Maybe we should pray for her.
Sam (innocently): Why would we do that?

In other news, Sam has had a bandaid on his hand for a little scratch he got a few days ago. When asked how he got hurt, he said, "Oh, this is from when I hugged Ariana too hard." We have no idea how the hug resulted in injury, and we hope Ariana came out of it okay.

No comments: